Me ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒต

 


I met to myself when he recalled me who I am? 

The devil inside me playing with the human pam 

Never judge the trauma nor the anxiety attacks

Holding them up even somehow very tightly

World might be unfair to all but not to me in my view

Taken every step slightly to reach the sorrow end 

Smile is always the hidden treasure living inside me 

Keeping me stand still in the upside- downside hills

Witnessed myself in every age, every field, every way

Feeling guilty as I hadn't the patience residing thoroughly

Life spend out always like a ferocious tigress 

But now in a cage life becoming like a hectic mess

Waiting for an initiation to lead on track of succession

Otherwise depression is an easy way to move on detention

The above following statement don't know how much true 

Might be just comparatively escaping the reality from grope

Most likely I behave as a negative vibrato person

As nothing until now positive had happened

Dreams are broken up but hopes are individually high

Looking forward is growing business downward is just a lie 

Keeping this fact and to be encouraged every time more and more

So that one day I'll told to people today the day is absolutely mine. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

เค˜ुเคŸเคจ ๐Ÿ™‚

เคฎेเคฐी เคฆुเค†

เคœी เคšाเคนเคคा เคนै... ๐Ÿคฉ